Lunes, Mayo 2, 2011

To START with..

So here I go again, back to my first love. I always wanted to have all the time in the world to do whatever it is that I want to do, and that includes writing and expressing myself without any limitations. This is my comfort zone. It's my way to remind myself of who I really am.

It's summer. When I say it's summer here in Manila, it means hell. Every move is a sweat and everyone is gearing  up to prepare for outings and stuff. What a bummer, I can't even do that. With my job that has nothing to offer but taking calls during holidays and routine, its too far from possibility. I'm still dreaming that one day, I don't need to pretend that I love what I'm doing. I wanna live my life without complaining everyday. Sure I have plans but it's still a plan for now. I'm just thankful I have Von and Jodie in my life. They motivate me every waking moment, reminding me that there are good things and enough reason to cheer up and be happy.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento